The Ultimate Fit
Our Australian design team spent years perfecting the Bronte Series 1.5mm wetsuit top to ensure that you’ll be the most comfortable surfer in the line-up. Why is it the ultimate fit you ask?
- The ultraflex neoprene feels like a second skin and frees up arm mobility to give you the full range of motion when paddling.
- The lightweight 1.5mm material regulates your body temperature so that you don’t overheat.
- The toggle system allows you to adjust the tightness of the wetsuit around the waist ensuring minimal water entry when duckdiving.
The Bronte Series 1.5mm also comes in a blue logo version.
Is 1.5mm the Right Thickness for Me?
1.5mm is perfect for ocean temperatures between 17°C (63°F) and 24°C (75°F) which includes:
- California, USA (May-October)
- NSW, Australia (September-May)
- QLD, Australia (All year round)
- VIC, Australia (December-February)
- WA, Australia (September-May)
Which Size is Right for Me?
Our model is 175cm tall, 72kg and is wearing a size "Small".
One Tree Planted