Handcrafted for Comfort
Super comfy and purpose-built for surfing, each Flatrock Paz Series wetsuit is constructed by hand. The simple, yet elegant design will make you feel completely confident in your own skin so you can concentrate on your surfing.
- The lightweight, ultraflex neoprene feels soft and comfy on the skin and frees up arm mobility to give you the full range of motion when paddling.
- The front chest zip can be opened/closed depending on desired level of airflow.
- The standard bikini cut around the buttocks prevents rash when sitting on the board waiting for waves.
Free Returns for 100 Days:
We are so confident that our wetsuits will fit you perfectly that we offer free returns for 100 days after purchase.
Is 1.5mm the Right Thickness for Me?
1.5mm is perfect for ocean temperatures between 17°C (63°F) and 24°C (75°F) which includes:
- California, USA (May-October)
- New Jersey, USA (May-November)
- NSW, Australia (September-May)
- QLD, Australia (All year round)
- VIC, Australia (December-February)
- WA, Australia (September-May)
Which Size is Right for Me?
Our model is 160cm (5'3") tall, 50kg (110lb) and is wearing a size "6".
If you are in between two sizes we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
About Flatrock Wetsuits:
Flatrock Wetsuits — the online wetsuit label — was created by two brothers from Bronte Beach in Sydney, Australia who set out to design The Ultimate Fitting Wetsuit.
We make surf wetsuits using only the softest, comfiest neoprene available.
This Wetsuit Plants One Tree:
We’ve teamed up with One Tree Planted so that for every order placed, a tree is planted on your behalf.
As always with you guys.... order one day....HAND delivered 24 hours later.... and as usual... perfection in product...!!!
great comfort and protection