Handcrafted in Japan:
Super comfy and purpose-built for surfing, each Flatrock Sarvo Series wetsuit is constructed by hand in a small fishing town on the east coast of Japan where a local factory has been making wetsuits for local abalone divers for over 50 years.
- Constructed from 18 hand-cut panels of Japanese limestone neoprene making it super comfortable and easy to paddle in.
- Soft, navy blue inner lining around the core keeps you toasty warm.
- Ezy-glide chest zip for easy entry into the wetsuit.
- The 3mm neoprene thickness around the core (2mm around the arms and legs) makes this wetsuit perfect for Australian and USA ocean temperatures.
Free Returns for 100 Days:
We are so confident that our wetsuits will fit you perfectly that we offer free returns for 100 days after purchase.
Is 3x2mm the Right Thickness for Me?
3x2mm is perfect for ocean temperatures between 14°C (57°F) and 20°C (68°F) which includes:
- California, USA (All year round)
- New Jersey, USA (May-October)
- NSW, Australia (March-November)
- QLD, Australia (April-November)
- VIC, Australia (March-November)
- WA, Australia (May-November)
Which Size is Right for Me?
Our model is 183cm (6'0") tall, 80kg (176lb) and is wearing a size "Medium".
If you are in between two sizes we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
About Flatrock Wetsuits:
Flatrock Wetsuits — the online wetsuit label — was created by two brothers from Bronte Beach in Sydney, Australia who set out to design The Ultimate Fitting Wetsuit.
We make surf wetsuits using only the softest, comfiest neoprene available.
This Wetsuit Plants One Tree:
We’ve teamed up with One Tree Planted so that for every order placed, a tree is planted on your behalf.
I've been through so many wetsuits recently and all have let me down in some way. I found out about Flatrock through a friend and thought I'd give them a go. I was hesitant because I wanted to try it on first but your guarantee made me go for it. Best wetsuit I've ever had, not restrictive, perfectly warm for Australian winter and at such a good price point too. So stoked and will definitely recommend to all my mates.
I wanted to support the locals during Covid and despite loving my Vissla suit decided to try out the FLRC gear - with free returns i figured i didn't have much to lose. Pretty stoked with my decision, the guys communicated quickly and clearly, had my order delivered in a day and the suit is exactly how they describe. Quality materials, great stitching, warm and even more comfy than many others that i have tried on. Very impressed and am happy to recommend the gear to anyone thinking of taking a punt on these guys. Will be back to get a hot top next!
Couldn’t believe how soft the neoprene is. No worries about chafing from zips and seams with this beauty. I don’t want to take it off it’s so warm and comfy!