Milla Series Womens 3x2mm Full Length Steamer Wetsuit - Black Neoprene, White Logo
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Super comfy and purpose-built for surfing, each and every Flatrock Milla Series wetsuit is individually constructed by hand with care and attention-to-detail.
- Constructed from 18 hand-cut panels of Japanese limestone neoprene making it super comfortable and easy to paddle in.
- Soft, navy blue inner lining around the core keeps you toasty warm.
- Ezy-glide chest zip for easy entry into the wetsuit.
- The 3mm neoprene thickness around the core (2mm around the arms and legs) makes this wetsuit perfect for Australian and USA ocean temperatures.
- Slim key pocket on leg.
Free Returns for 100 Days:
We are so confident that our wetsuits will fit you perfectly that we offerfree returns for 100 days after purchase.
Is 3x2mm the Right Thickness for Me?
3x2mm is perfect for ocean temperatures between 14°C (57°F) and 20°C (68°F) which includes:
- California, USA (All year round)
- New Jersey, USA (May-October)
- NSW, Australia (March-November)
- QLD, Australia (April-November)
- VIC, Australia (March-November)
- WA, Australia (May-November)
Which Size is Right for Me?
Our model is 165cm (5'5") tall, 51kg (112lb) and is wearing a size "8".
If you are in between two sizes we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
About Flatrock Wetsuits:
Flatrock Wetsuits — the online wetsuit label — wascreated by two brothersfrom Bronte Beach in Sydney, Australia who set out to design The Ultimate Fitting Wetsuit. We make surf wetsuits using only the softest, comfiest neoprene available.