The Ultimate Fit
Our Australian design team spent years perfecting the Bronte Series 1.5mm wetsuit top to ensure that you’ll be the most comfortable surfer in the line-up. Why is it the ultimate fit you ask?
- The ultraflex neoprene feels like a second skin and frees up arm mobility to give you the full range of motion when paddling.
- The lightweight 1.5mm material regulates your body temperature so that you don’t overheat.
- The toggle system allows you to adjust the tightness of the wetsuit around the waist ensuring minimal water entry when duckdiving.
Is 1.5mm the Right Thickness for Me?
1.5mm is perfect for ocean temperatures between 17°C (63°F) and 24°C (75°F) which includes:
- California, USA (May-October)
- NSW, Australia (September-May)
- QLD, Australia (All year round)
- VIC, Australia (December-February)
- WA, Australia (September-May)
Which Size is Right for Me?
Our model is 183cm tall, 80kg and is wearing a size "Medium".
One Tree Planted
It fits perfectly, looks awesome and I can’t wait to use it!
great comfort and protection , the best