Handcrafted for Comfort
Our Australian design team spent years perfecting the Bronte Series 1.5mm wetsuit top to ensure that you’ll be the most comfortable surfer in the line-up. Super comfy and purpose-built for surfing, each wetsuit is constructed by hand.
- The ultraflex neoprene feels like a second skin and frees up arm mobility to give you the full range of motion when paddling.
- The lightweight 1.5mm material regulates your body temperature so that you don’t overheat.
- The toggle system allows you to adjust the tightness of the wetsuit around the waist ensuring minimal water entry when duckdiving.
Free Returns for 100 Days:
We are so confident that our wetsuits will fit you perfectly that we offer free returns for 100 days after purchase.
Is 1.5mm the Right Thickness for Me?
1.5mm is perfect for ocean temperatures between 17°C (63°F) and 24°C (75°F) which includes:
- California, USA (May-October)
- New Jersey, USA (May-November)
- NSW, Australia (September-May)
- QLD, Australia (All year round)
- VIC, Australia (December-February)
- WA, Australia (September-May)
Which Size is Right for Me?
Our model is 175cm (5'9") tall, 72kg (159lb) and is wearing a size "Small".
About Flatrock Wetsuits:
Flatrock Wetsuits — the online wetsuit label — was created by two brothers from Bronte Beach in Sydney, Australia who set out to design The Ultimate Fitting Wetsuit.
We make surf wetsuits using only the softest, comfiest neoprene available.
This Wetsuit Plants One Tree:
We’ve teamed up with One Tree Planted so that for every order placed, a tree is planted on your behalf.
It fits perfectly, looks awesome and I can’t wait to use it!
great comfort and protection , the best